FlashSeal is a versatile and easy-to-use flashing repair system that, when dry, forms a flexible, waterproof membrane. It’s formulated for permanent adhesion to asphalt shingles, metal flashings, brick, and other chimney and roofing materials. Use FlashSeal to solve problem leaks around the base of chimneys, stacks, and vents. It is also great for sealing around skylights.
Repairing flashings that have been tarred over, split, cracked, or are in disrepair is easy with FlashSeal. It’s like installing a custom-fit rubber boot at the base of the chimney! It remains permanently flexible and has a 7 year warranty when used with FlashSeal Reinforcement Fabric.
- 7 Year Warranty
- Stops Leaks Around Chimney, Stacks, and Vents
- Stays Flexible Over Time
- Available In Black, Brown, and White
- Easy Brush-on Application
- Soap And Water Clean-up
- Coverage Rate: Approx. 28 linear feet
- Available Sizes: One-gallon containers
- Application Temperatures: Minimum 45° F
- Application Method: Brush
- Dry Time: 12 hours of dry, clear weather for proper curing
- Cleanup: Soap and water while product is still wet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including quartz, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Size||Approx. Weight||Product Code||UPC #|
|Black 1 gal. pail||14 lbs.||300049||709057740012|
|Brown 1 gal. pail||14 lbs.||300050||709057740111|
|White 1 gal. pail||14 lbs.||300051||709057740210|
|Reinforcement Fabric (case of 12)||13 lbs.||300052||709057441506|