HeatShield Formula 51 is an insulating, high-temperature refractory mortar, developed specifically for parging smoke chamber walls. When properly applied, it will restore the integrity of your fireplace. This product will insulate, seal gaps, and smooth the smoke chamber walls as required by both NFPA and IRC codes.
- UL Listed (Smoke chamber surfacing materials MH64629)
- Insulates Fireplace Smoke Chambers for Added Safety
- Smoothes Jagged Edges and Corbels and Reshapes Smoke Chambers for Increased Performance
- Insulates from Heat or Cold
- Sticks to Most Anything
This smoke chamber sprayer is used to apply the HeatShield Cerfractory Foam product to smoke chamber walls. It must be used with a compressor with a minimum 5.0 CFM @ 50 PSI. For more information, or where to purchase this sprayer, contact us at (800) 860-6327.
ChimneySaver Paint “N” Peel Fireplace Cleaner is a safe, effective way to clean your fireplace front. Your hearth professional has the proper tools and experience to apply the product correctly. The product is brushed on and then dries to a thick, rubbery, non-hazardous film in 24-48 hours. When completely dry, it is easily peeled away from the surface and discarded.
- Restores the Appearance of Your Fireplace
- Environmentally Friendly
- No Noxious Odors
- Interior/Exterior Use
PCR is a revolutionary product designed to completely remove 3rd degree glazed creosote from flue tiles or stainless steel chimney liners. When PCR is applied, it dissolves the creosote and absorbs it. As it absorbs the creosote and dries, it loses its adhesive properties and falls off the sides of the flue tiles. Any remaining PCR can be easily removed by chimney sweeping.
- Completely removes 3rd degree glazed creosote
- Eliminates the need for dangerous and potentially destructive cleaning methods
- Easy to apply and remove
- Note: Must be applied by a professional
Save money by adding PWR to mortar/concrete mixes for all your repairs, tuckpointing, and rebuilds! Adding our Powdered Water Repellent (PWR) makes mortar/concrete permanently waterproof. This means no return trip to waterproof the chimney. When tuckpointing, just add PWR to your mortar mix.
- Masonry Walls Can Be Waterproofed the Same Day
- Permanent Water Repellent Protection
- Will Not Alter Surface Color or Appearance
- Mixes Easily With Dry Mortar, And/Or Cement
- Helps Control Efflorescence
Save money and buy ChimneySaver products in bulk 30 and 55 gallon drums. Use this siphon pump with 30 and 55 gallon drums to siphon ChimneySaver into smaller containers to take to the jobsite.
Sorbent Pads are great for protecting roof shingles from ChimneySaver overspray. When spraying ChimneySaver through a pump-up sprayer, overspray that is allowed to dry on the roof can discolor shingles, making dark spots appear where overspray lands. This soft, absorbent material prevents overspray from soaking through and are designed to stick to the roof without sliding off. Sorbent Pads are available in packs of six. Don’t forget these when doing your next ChimneySaver job.
Ventubes are hollow stainless steel cylinders installed in chimneys that provide cross ventilation for large flues. When properly installed, they prevent moisture damage that results from condensation in the large cavities surrounding the flue liners. They do this by allowing up to 85% of the condensation inside of the cavity to escape.
- Provides Cross Ventilation for Large Flues
- Prevents Moisture Damage
- Helps Prevent Efflorescence and Spalling
- Easy to Install
- Wire Screen Guard to Prevent Insects
- Angled Tip Keeps Water Out
- 100% Stainless Steel