ACS improves safety and efficiency in wood or coal burning stoves, furnaces, boilers, fireplaces, and pellet stoves. Daily use during the heating season will improve heat transfer through the appliance because 1/32” of carbon insulates the same as 2”of asbestos. ACS attacks dangerous creosote and soot, helps prevent chimney fires, and makes the chimney easier to clean. It’s safe for use with catalytic combustors.
- Attacks Dangerous Creosote and Soot
- Helps Prevent Chimney Fires
- Reduces Creosote Odors and Pollution
- Chimneys Clean Easier and More Completely
- Reduces Corrosion In Metal and Masonry Chimneys
- Non-Toxic and Easy to Use
ACS Gas Log & Soot Remover works great for clearing up soot on gas logs. Simply spray it on the logs while burning hot and watch the carbon and soot build-up disperse. Not for use on lightweight fiber logs or white birch log sets. It is easy to use and cleans up logs in a snap!
- Keeps Gas Logs Clean
- Helps Prevent Black Carbon Accumulating In Firebox
- Environmentally Safe
- Easy To Use
- Just spray a light mist on the logs while they are burning hot. It’s the fastest and easiest way known to clean gas logs!
ACS Home and Hearth Cleaner is a commercial strength citrus cleaner. It is a high alkalinity citrus detergent that effectively cuts through smoke and creosote. ACS Home and Hearth Cleaner removes smoke and creosote stains from fireplace glass, hearths, stoves, brick, stone, and more.
- Strong Cleaning Power
- Fresh Citrus Smell
- Safe for Routine Household Use
- Cuts Through Smoke and Creosote Stains on Masonry Surfaces
- Phosphate Free