- Listed to UL 2505
- Insulates Fireplace Smoke Chambers for Added Safety
- Smoothes Jagged Edges, Corbels and Reshapes Smoke Chambers for Increased Performance
- Insulates from Heat or Cold
- Resists Temperatures Up To 2550° F
- Sticks to Most Anything
- Repairs Any Brick Block or Stone Exposed to High Temperatures
Chamber Coat can be parged, troweled or hand packed over any brick, block or stone surface exposed to high temperatures such as smoke chambers, ash pits, vent connections and more. Chamber Coat meets and or exceeds all of the national and local building codes for new construction and repairs of masonry fireplaces and chimneys. Not suitable for food storage or food preparation areas.
Meets ASTM C-199 (Medium Duty), and is non-water soluble when dry.