ChimneySaver Paint “N” Peel Fireplace Cleaner is a safe, effective way to clean your fireplace front. Your hearth professional has the proper tools and experience to apply the product correctly. The product is brushed on and then dries to a thick, rubbery, non-hazardous film in 6-12 hours. When completely dry, it is easily peeled away from the surface and discarded. Paint “N” Peel Fireplace Cleaner saves you time and eliminates the hassle of cleaning your smoke/soot stained fireplace.
This product works on nearly all masonry surfaces including brick, stone, marble, slate, tile, concrete, mortar, limestone, and cultured stone.
- Restores the Appearance of Your Fireplace
- Environmentally Friendly
- No Noxious Odors
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Preparation: Wipe surface rust with damp cloths. Tape off mantels, glass or any trim or painted surfaces around the surface to be cleaned.
- Coverage Rate: 40-80 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the texture and density of the surface.
- Available Sizes: One-gallon containers
- Application Temperatures: Between 45° – 95° F
- Application Method: Apply a thick, liberal coat 1/8″ to 3/16″ thickness with a paint brush and or a thick nap roller.
- Dry Time: Product takes about 6-12 hours to dry depending on conditions.
- Cleanup: Clean off tools with soap and water.
|Size||Approx. Weight||Product Code||UPC #|
|1 gal. pail||10 lbs.||300441||709057392013|