Brick & Mortar Cleaner is a breakthrough in cleaning masonry. It has the cleaning power of muriatic (hydrochloric) acid, yet when used as directed, it won’t produce toxic fumes or cause burns. Now you can have the cleaning performance of a powerful acid cleaner with an unprecedented level of safety to users and surrounding surfaces. Brick & Mortar Cleaner safely removes most stains from masonry — including rust, efflorescence, and mortar splatter. It won’t blacken, streak, or damage metals such as the aluminum used in chimney flashings. To ensure results, try in an inconspicuous area before general cleaning. Brick & Mortar Cleaner can be used full strength for tough jobs or diluted for lighter cleaning.
- Safer to Use Than Muriatic Acid
- No Harsh Fumes
- Not Likely to Cause Acid Burns
- Same Cleaning Power As Muriatic Acid
- Removes Rust, Efflorescence and Mortar Spatter
- Coverage Rate: Varies depending on surface porosity and severity of stains
- Available Sizes: 2.5 gallon recyclable plastic containers
- Application Method: Pump-sprayer, and stiff, non-metal scrub brush
- Dilution Ratio: 4 parts water to 1 part cleaner
- Limitations: Do not use on limestone.
|Size||Approx. Weight||Product Code||UPC #|
|2.5 gal. container||22 lbs.||300133||709057390255|