Cre-Away Pro is a four-component powder that safely and effectively modifies glazed or third-degree creosote so that it can be more effectively removed by chimney sweeping. First a reactive agent neutralizes the slightly acidic creosote, making it less corrosive to metal components and less flammable. Second, a dehydrator absorbs the oils and moisture contained in some forms of creosote. Third, a combustion inhibitor helps reduce the chance of chimney fires. Finally, a magnesium catalyst helps break down third-degree creosote when the flue is heated by normal use.
Apply during the heating season to modify glazed creosote, making it easier to remove. Apply Cre-Away after every cleaning to make any remaining stubborn deposits safer and to neutralize the acidity and odors from the creosote. All chimneys should be inspected and/or cleaned annually by a qualified chimney sweep.
- Effective On All Types Of Creosote
- Helps Prevent Chimney Fires by aiding in the removal of creosote
- Reduces Creosote Odors
- Chimneys Clean Easier and More Completely
- Contains 50% More Magnesium Catalyst
Cre-Away Pro contains 50% more magnesium catalyst than regular Cre-Away. The Cre-Away Pro Applicator is a more economical way to apply Cre-Away. So if you find yourself using a lot of Cre-Away, try using the Pro Applicator and buying your Cre-Away in our bulk, 25-lb pail. You’ll save money. Simply insert the steel tube at the end of the hose into the Cre-Away bucket and attach to the gun a small, portable, 1½- to 2-gallon, portable air compressor (sold separately at most home improvement stores). Regulate the air pressure on the compressor to about 20 p.s.i. and blast the Cre-Away Pro up the flue until it is thoroughly coated.
- Coverage Rate: Use liberally until chimney is thoroughly coated
- Available Sizes: 25 lb. containers
- Reaction Time: 1-2 weeks on average, longer for heavier buildup
- Application Method: Cre-Away Pro Applicator
- Additional Equipment: 1½ – 2 gallon portable air compressor (20 – 25 p.s.i.)
|Size||Approx. Weight||Product Code||UPC #|
|25 lb. Pail||30 lbs.||300022||709057440257|