NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to contestants who sign up at the online contest page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SaverSystems, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. SaverSystems will determine winners’ eligibility in its sole discretion. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of SaverSystems as final and binding as it relates to the content. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about January 1, 2014 at 6:00 AM, and ending February 28, 2014 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by February 28, 2014 at 11:59 PM. Contest entries will be judged internally by SaverSystems from March 1, 2014 until March 6, 2014. Winners will then be announced on March 7, 2014. All times are Eastern Standard Time. Photos taken before the contest start date are permitted. Photos previously submitted in prior ChimneySaver Paint “N” Peel contests are not eligible for entry.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this contest site. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SaverSystems.
You may enter as many times as specified in the “How to Enter” portion of the contest site or as specified on other pages of the contest site. If no amount of entries is specified you may only enter once. You must fill in the information requested and, if required, upload the appropriate file (photograph, video, or other item as specified). You understand that your entry may be made public or may be reviewed privately by contest judges. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SaverSystems.
5. How to Win: Winners for this contest will be selected by private judging.
6. Prizes: Prizes for the contest are listed on the “Prizes” page. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependant on the total number of eligible entries received. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SaverSystems to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. One cash prize per person/company/address. Winners will be responsible for paying any taxes they may owe on a prize. Winners will receive a check via US mail. No actual cash will be awarded.
7. Notification: Winners of the Contest will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided within five (5) days following the winner selection. SaverSystems shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been exerted during the five (5) days from the date of the applicable winner selection, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Contest Rules, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that SaverSystems, anyone acting on behalf of SaverSystems, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, whether it is selected as a winner or not, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Rights to Work: By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is your original work and does not include third party without permission and that it will not infringe on the rights of any third party or entity. In addition, you have obtained all rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the entry and to grant the other rights outlined in the rules.
10. Terms: SaverSystems reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, SaverSystems may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SaverSystems. SaverSystems reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. In the event of a dispute regarding the winners, SaverSystems reserves the right to award or not award the prizes in its sole discretion. SaverSystems reserves the right to disqualify an entrant whose entry or conduct appears in any way to inhibit the enjoyment of others, tamper with the competition, violate these rules, infringe on the rights of third parties, or act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Decisions of SaverSystems are final.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, SaverSystems reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless SaverSystems, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries;
12. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or sponsor in connection with the contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of Indiana without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.