Paint “N” Peel Photo Contest Official Rules
Take a before and after picture of a fireplace hearth/surround that has been cleaned with ChimneySaver Paint “N” Peel .
Here are a few suggestions when taking your photos:
- It’s usually a good idea to take several before photos, and several after photos so that you’ll have a few to choose from when uploading to the contest.
- Photos should be taken at the highest resolution possible
- Photos should be in a .jpg, .tif, or .bmp format.
- Files submitted should not be larger than 5 MB.
Submitting an entry:
- Entries may be submitted via this website
- Click on the “Enter Now” tab
- Fill out the form and upload your photos
- Entry period begins January 1, 2014 and ends February 28, 2014.
- Judging period begins March 1, 2014 and ends March 6, 2014. Photos will be judged internally by SaverSystems.
- Winners will be announced March 7, 2014.
Are Multiple Entries Allowed?
Yes, you may enter the contest as many times as you like. Please do not submit duplicate photos, or photos from the same fireplace that you already submitted. We will accept multiple entries from the same company as long as each entry contains photos from a different fireplace or application of Paint “N” Peel.
Problems Submitting the Form?
Having problems submitting the form or using the photo uploader? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your photos attached along with the following information:
Distributor where product was obtained:
Description/comments about your project: